5 Method to relieve back pain.Recommend several more effective tools
How to relieve back pain, first of all, it is necessary to clarify the cause of back pain. The muscles of the back are relatively rich, and on the basis of each group of back muscles, there are related tissues, such as soft tissues, fascia and ligaments. Muscles and these related accessory tissues are strained or injured, and pain may occur. The method of relief is to pay attention to the posture, maintain the correct posture, avoid sitting for a long time, and avoid maintaining a posture for a long time, which will cause stiffness of the back muscles and blood circulation. This is the prevention method to avoid back pain. If you have back pain, you can take topical medications, such as Voltaren topical, Huoxuezhitong ointment, Yunnan white ointment topical, etc. In addition, you can also take the external treatment methods of Chinese medicine, such as massage, tuina, cupping, and moxibustion, which can alleviate back pain effectively.
Method 1: Massage the back
1. Massage yourself
Pressing on a sore or tight muscle can reduce muscle tension and relax you. Find the trigger point and if you can reach it, massage it with your fingertips or fist. Try to use circular motions or kneading back and forth to massage the pain points. ·You can also try to press hard on the pain point with your fingertips, keep this strength, and count to any number between 10 and 100. ·Can't reach the trigger point? May wish to ask a friend to help you massage.
2. Use foam roller
Self-massage or relax the aponeurosis with a foam roller to reduce the pressure on the muscles and tendons. Lean against the wall with the foam roller on your back, and massage your back back and forth. If the back really hurts, choose a softer foam roller. When the back muscles become stronger, use a harder foam roller. ·If you want to massage the upper and middle of the back, put the foam roller between the middle of the back and the wall. Continue to press against the foam roller, squat down and then stand up, let the foam roller massage your back, and exercise the leg muscles. ·Don't massage the lower back with a foam roller. Lower back pain is mostly caused by tightness or strain in other parts of the back, legs or other parts. Massaging the lower back can temporarily relieve the pain, but it may also worsen the condition that causes the lower back pain and make the injury more serious.
Method 2: support the body
1. Use a lumbar pillow to close the back waist and the chair to help maintain the natural curvature of the back waist and ensure the correct posture. When sitting at the table, put a lumbar pillow on your back waist. If you are driving for a long time, you can also put a lumbar pillow while driving.
2. Use a pillow to support your knees when you lie on your back or sleep on your back, put a pillow under your knees to straighten your back and reduce the pressure on your back. ·If you are lying on your side, you can put a pillow between your knees to prevent your thighs from going down and putting pressure on your spine.
3. Adjust the working space. Adjust the height of tables, chairs, computers and other commonly used items to ensure that the working space is ergonomic. Proper adjustment can support the overall posture of the body. Adjust the height of the table and chair. When sitting on the chair, your feet must be flat on the ground, your arms should be on the table, and your elbows should be 90 degrees. When using a computer, the screen is at the same height as the eyes.
Method 3: Stretch the back muscles
1. Wear comfortable clothes when preparing to stretch your back, remember to wear comfortable clothes that can move freely. This way you can stretch your muscles more easily and attentively, without being distracted by the discomfort caused by clothes.
2. Stretch the upper back
To relieve pain, the most important thing is to relax the back muscles. When spinal muscles are injured, compensatory movements are made, which is usually the real cause of back pain. In many cases, the injury does not cause severe pain. Instead, the back muscles lock, causing pain and continuing to put more pressure on the spine. Try the following stretching exercises for the upper back: Sit or stand upright. Clamp the shoulder blades as far back as possible. Hold for 5 to 10 seconds before relaxing. · Sit or stand upright. Put your hands behind your neck, arch your back slightly, and look up at the ceiling. · Sit upright in a chair. Fold your arms across your chest, twist your body to one side, and then slowly and gently turn to the other side.
3. Stretch the back waist
Perform stretching exercises for the lower back. Try to lie on your back with your knees bent close to your chest. Raise your head and stretch towards your knees. Hold this position for at least 10 seconds, then relax. Repeat if necessary until the tight muscles relax. You can even swing around to massage the kidneys. The following exercises can further relax muscles: ·Children's style: Kneeling on the ground. Lean your upper body forward until it touches the ground, with your arms straight forward. Stretch your lower back. · Needle thread type: supine. Place one leg on the knee of the other leg. Lift the lower leg up until the thigh is perpendicular to the ground. Maintain this position and stretch for 15 to 30 seconds. Relax, switch sides and repeat. · Knees twist: lying on your back. Bend your knees close to your chest, then rest on one side of your body. Straighten your arms to both sides. Relax, switch sides and repeat.
4. Stretch the side waist
Lie on your back with your arms extended to your sides. Bend one knee and slowly roll to the other side. Roll as far as possible, but always keep your arms close to the ground. Hold the position for at least 10 seconds, then switch sides and repeat. Stretch this alternately until the tight muscles relax. This exercise can effectively relieve side pain.
5. Stretch your neck
Sitting or standing upright, stretch your head forward until the back of your neck feels tightly pulled. Start turning the head in a circle, first let the chin close to the chest, the left ear tilts toward the left shoulder, and slowly turn the head around until the right ear tilts toward the right shoulder, and then return to the starting position.
Method 4: Exercise to relieve back pain
1. Before doing any exercise, you must first move your muscles and bones and stretch all muscles before you start to do strenuous activities or exercises. Stretching increases blood flow to the target area and helps the muscles prepare for the next exercise.
2. Only after the acute pain subsides, do some exercises to strengthen the back muscles and relieve the pressure on the joints and ligaments.
3. Use swimming to relieve back pain. Swimming, water walking, water aerobics and other water sports have very low impact and can strengthen many muscles at the same time. Make sure to exercise the correct way to avoid more back pain. ·If the crawl is too intense for the back muscles, try sidestroke or backstroke.
4. Exercise the core muscles of the main trunk muscles will affect other parts of the body, especially the back muscles. Keeping these muscles strong will help relieve back pain and prevent recurrence in the future. Try these exercises to strengthen your core muscles: Lie on your back, bend your knees, and place your feet flat on the ground. Lift one knee to the chest, and then return to the starting position. Repeat 10 to 20 times on each side. · Lie on your back with your legs straight and close to the ground. Slowly slide your heels toward your hips and then return to the starting position. Tighten your abdominal muscles during exercise. Repeat 10 to 20 times on each side. · Lying down. Make a push-up (plank) posture. Hold for 30 seconds, then relax. Work slowly until you can hold on for 1 to 2 minutes. · Support your palms and knees to tighten your abs. Lift one leg, leave the ground, and straighten it back. Don't let your hips go down to avoid spraining your back. Maintain this position for 10 to 30 seconds. Repeat 8 to 12 times on each side. When lifting one foot and the body can remain stable, try to lift the opposite arm and straighten it forward. · Pilates is a good way to exercise, specifically to exercise the strength of the core muscles.
5. Do not engage in sports activities that will strain your back, and avoid high-impact sports, such as basketball, so as not to aggravate existing injuries. Sports such as golf and tennis also involve many bending and turning movements, which can also strain the back.
Method 5: change habits
1. Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated every day is very important to maintain and promote muscle relaxation. Women should drink about 2250ml of water a day, and men should drink 3250ml of water. You don't have to drink water completely, you can also get water from foods such as fruits and vegetables.
2. Adequate intake of calcium and magnesium every day
These nutrients help regulate nerve impulses, maintain water balance in muscles, and play an important role in muscle relaxation. The relaxed muscles will not pull the spine tightly, thereby reducing pain. ·Get calcium from dairy products, dark green leafy vegetables, orange juice, cereals and other calcium-fortified foods. · Eat dark green leafy vegetables, whole grains, beans, and protein to get more magnesium. · Eat foods such as avocados, bananas and green leafy vegetables to get more potassium.
3. Get enough sleep. Sleep for 7 to 8 hours every night to give your body enough time to recover. hard to fall asleep? In the evening, do some relaxing activities, such as listening to calming music, or taking a warm bath.
Method 6: try other natural methods
Studies have shown that meditation and mindfulness help the body relax and reduce back pain. Back pain may increase emotions such as anxiety and anger, and meditation can relax the mood and release these negative emotions. ·Try to meditate for at least 5 to 10 minutes a day. Sit in a comfortable chair and breathe deeply. Count to 4 while inhaling, holding your breath for 4 times, and exhaling for 4 times. Focus all attention on breathing. When you start to lose your mind, turn your attention to your breathing again.
2. Use homeopathy to relieve back pain. Apply ginger mud to the painful area, and then apply eucalyptus oil or St. John's wort oil to help relieve the pain. You can find these products in natural food stores. Strictly follow the instructions on the packaging to ensure correct usage.
3. Use ice packs to reduce inflammation. Wrap ice cubes in an ice pack or towel. Apply ice on your back 3 times a day for 10 to 15 minutes. · If the back pain is just beginning, apply it for 10 minutes every 1 hour on the first day and 10 minutes every 2 to 3 hours for the next 2 days. After that, apply ice on the back 3 times a day for 1 to 15 minutes each time.
4. Try applying heat. Some people find that applying heat to the sore area can relieve the pain. Use a hot water bottle or while bathing, spray hot water on your back for 15 to 20 minutes. ·If you use an electric heating pad, don't fall asleep during the compress. Only adjust the heating pad to low or medium temperature.
Tips: When lifting heavy objects, bend your knees and squat as much as possible, use the strength of your legs to lift the weight, and transfer the pressure on your back. Moving slowly and steadily, hurried, erratic movements can easily lead to injuries.
Warning: When lifting heavy objects, do not rely solely on the waist belt to protect your back. There is no scientific evidence that the waist belt can prevent injuries.
For minor pain, the above exercise methods can help us relieve the pain, but once the pain is prolonged and the pain worsens, we should go to the pain department for consultation and treatment as soon as possible!
MAKE SITTING FOR A LONG TIME COMFORTABLE
Sitting for great amounts of time, especially with an unsupported pelvis, can cause tons of discomfort. It may result in lower back pain, fatigue, improper sitting posture, and even poor blood circulation.
This is why it is always important to ensure that we use chairs or other sitting paraphernalia, that will keep us comfortable and supported all the time. This is where our Orthopedic Cushion comes in.
Our cushion balances the pelvis and relieves pressure on the tailbone, hips, and spine. It can turn any chair into an ergonomic, posture correcting, and pain-relieving seat.
Made with soft plush material and dual temperature texture suitable for hot and cold weather.
Dual-shaped ergonomic design recommended by orthopedic surgeons for the treatment of chronic or acute pain by alleviating pressure in strategic area. Helps relieve symptoms of lower back, lumbar, tailbone, prostate, hip, spine and leg pain.
IMPROVES BAD POSTURE
Can be used to improve bad posture while driving or sitting for long periods, enhancing your comfort while retaining its density.
The thick foam padding compresses and cushions just enough to provide you with that everlasting comfort.
Enjoy our pillow’s soft exterior and a non-slip gel rubber bottom. A perfect solution for your office or kitchen chair, car, airplane, wheelchair, computer desk chairs at home or at work!
Type: Seat cushion
Filling: Memory foam
Size: 16.5″ x 11.8″ x 3.9″ / 42 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm
This back massager was made by very tough ABS plastic, equip with different settings to completely stretch and relieve lower back pain. Just use for 5 minutes, twice a day for optimal results. It is designed to stretching your back easily, safely, affordable, and enjoyable. It is used to help relieve the chronic back pain, correct postural imbalance, restore the natural curvature of the back and improve the flexibility of shoulder and back muscles. Adjustable, there are 3 different levels, just choose the one that fits you the most, put it on the floor, bed, or even put it on a chair.
Multi-level adjustment arch for greater reach.
Equiped with 88 massage protrusions, corresponds your body acupuncture points, massages your lumbar spine while stretching.
You can use it while sitting, help you to correcting your sitting posture and massage your lumbar spine.
Helps relieve chronic back pain, correct postural imbalance, restore the natural curvature of the back.
Improves flexibility in shoulder and back muscles.
Made of fine quality ABS plastic, environmentally friendly, tough and unbreakable, pressure resistant, compact and portable design can nicely put into the luggage.
With soft rubber mat in the middle, cushion impact force, give your waist better protection.
Three different levels can be adjusted, provides you better treatment.
Ease back pain, improve posture, increase range of motion and flexibility.
Simple and user friendly, adjustable and portable, you can use anywhere you want.
This machine was small, lightwieght, equiped with multi-level back stetching devise, which can help you to relax and instantly relieve back pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
You can just lie down and relax for five minutes twice a day.
This back mgaic machine is recommended and used by physicians, chiropractors, and professional athletes.
The back massager is designed to stretching your back, easily, safely, affortable and enjoyable.
Preventive care device for your spine, easy to use at home treatment for spine problems.
An intimate gift for family and friends.
Name: Lumbar Spine Massager Stretcher
Material: ABS plastic + rubber
Color: black + purple, blue + black, white + blue, black + green (optional)
Heights of three levels: 70mm / 2.76in, 90mm / 3.54in, 110mm / 4.33in
Pedestal length: 385mm / 15.16in
Highest acceptable weight: 250000g / 551.16lb
Package size: 400 * 250 * 30mm / 15.75 * 9.84 * 1.18in
Package weight: 540g / 19.05oz
1 * Pedestal
1 * Arched board
1 * Waist Support Belt