- High-performance EFM8BB21 50MHz MCU
- BLHeli - S does Damped Light, i.e., regenerating braking
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire
- Supports motors with super high KV ( it can handle up to 500k eRPM )
- Reliable digital signals including DShot600, DShot300, DShot150
- Small and light, only 26 x 14.6 x 1.6mm, 2.2g
Continuous current: 28A
Burst current: 40A ( 10 seconds )
Voltage input: 2 - 5S LiPo
The cable and the PCB of the ESC are separated from each other. You can solder them together according to your need.
Functions: Damped Light,DShot150,DShot300,DShot600,Multishot,Oneshot125,Oneshot42
Continuous Current: 28A
Burst Current: 40A
Input Voltage: 2 - 5S
Product size (L x W x H): 2.60 x 1.46 x 0.16 cm / 1.02 x 0.57 x 0.06 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 7.50 x 1.00 cm / 4.13 x 2.95 x 0.39 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.